I''m offering my own recommendations as well as those from clients and colleagues. I've *starred those I especially recommend.
I love hearing about new resources -- if you have any suggestions, please share them below.
- *Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How it Can Help You Find -- And Keep -- Love, by Amir Leving and Rachel S.F. Heller.
- *The Shyness and Social Anxiety Workbook: Proven, Step-By-Step Techniques for Overcoming Your Fear, by Martin M. Antony and Richard P. Swinson
- *No More Mr. Nice Guy: A Proven Plan for Getting What You Want in Love, Sex, and Life, by Dr. Robert A. Glover.
- *If I'm So Wonderful, Why Am I Still Single? Ten Strategies That Will Change Your Love Life Forever, by Susan Page
- *Do Gentlemen Really Prefer Blondes? Bodies, Behavior, and Brains -- The Science Behind Sex, Love, & Attraction, by Jena Pincott
- *Codependent No More: How to Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring for Yourself, by Melody Beattie
- *How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships, by Leil Lowndes
- How to Win Friends & Influence People: The Only Book You Need to Lead You to Success, by Dale Carnegie
- Models: Attract Women Through Honesty, by Mark Manson
- Calling in the One: 7 Ways to Attract the Love of Your Life, by Katharine Woodward Thomas
- The Way of the Superior Man: A Spiritual Guide to Mastering the Challenges of Women, Work, and Sexual Desire, by David Deida.
- If the Buddha Dated: A Handbook for Finding Love on a Spiritual Path, by Charlotte Kasl
- Truth in Dating: Finding Love By Getting Real, by Susan M. Cambell
- The Art of Mingling: Proven Techniques for Mastering Any Room, by Jeanne Martinet.
- The Relationship Cure: A 5 Step Guide for Building Better Connections with Family, Friends, and Lovers, by John M. Gottman and Joan DeClaire
- It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken: The Smart Girl's Breakup Buddy, by Amiira Ruotula-Behrendt
- Women that Run with Wolves, by Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- Women Who Love Too Much, by Robin Norwood