Friday, June 1, 2012

Dating Skills for Single Women

I'm often asked why I only lead dating skills groups for men -- why not help women, too? 

My very good reason is Pella Schafer Weisman, an incredibly talented, compassionate, and knowledgeable therapist who specializes in working with single women.  

Pella runs a number of drama therapy workshops and groups that I highly recommend.  In a few weeks she'll be leading:

Single and Searching
A Drama Therapy Workshop for Women
  • Are you a powerful, independent woman* with a full life?
  • Do you long for intimacy with a committed partner?
There is nothing wrong with you. You deserve love just as you are.

This workshop is a supportive space to explore issues surrounding dating, get clear on what you want in a partner, and clean up any old baggage that might be getting in the way. We will incorporate Drama Therapy techniques (including games, improvisation, and psychodrama) and verbal sharing. Drama Therapy is fun and playful, and can also go very deep. No theatre experience necessary.

*Lesbian, bisexual, transgender, people of color, and all ages and stages of life and dating (or not dating) are welcome. 

Wednesday, June 13th, 2012
7:00 - 9:00 p.m.
5776 Broadway, Oakland
(15 minute walk from Rockridge BART)

$15 in advance/$20 at the door
or 510-595-5500, ext. 15

About the Facilitator:

Pella Schafer Weisman, MA, Marriage and Family Therapy Intern #63779, supervised by Merry Ross, MFT #37401.

I offer a unique combination of Drama Therapy, coaching techniques and relational psychotherapy to help my clients create healthy lives and relationships. I was single for many years and now I'm married to the love of my life. I want this for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment